Club: Odds Ballklubb
Contract: Full Time
Closing Date: 5th November 2018
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Odds Ballklubb, Norway, are looking to recruit an ambitious, committed and hard working individual to join our team in our sports science and medical department, in the position of “First Team Therapist/Sport Science”
Odds Ballklubb is the oldest football team in Norway and have won the cup more than any other team in Norway’s history. Odds Ballklubb finished 3rd in the league in 2014 and 2016, and played in the Europa League qualification on several occasions.
The successful candidate will first and foremost work closely with the first team in addition to care and deliver/oversee strength and conditioning for our U18’s. The successful candidate will work with top players on a daily basis and is expected to:
• Develop and deliver strength and condition sessions to all first team players
• Develop and deliver strength and condition programmes to U18 and ensure development in lines with “LTAD”
• Work closely with the other members of the sports science and medical department.
• Work closely with the coaching staff at the first team and U18
• Monitor progression on a team and individual level.
• Oversee that the strength and condition programmes are delivered to the academy.
• Keep up to date with new research and science and implement changes
• BSc (Hons.) Physiotherapy/Sports Science with post graduate experience
• Valid first aid certificate
• Strong communication skills
• MSc in Physiotherapy/Sports Science or work towards it
• Experience working in professional/elite sport
• Excellent understanding of the elite sport
• Excellent organisational and decision making skills with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
• Ability to lead group sessions and one-to-one sessions.
Odds Ballklubb is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.
If you are shortlisted for interview you will normally be contacted within one week of the closing date. If you are successful, the first interview will be via Skype.
Depending on experience